[geeklog-devel] [geeklog-cvs] Geeklog-1.x/system/classes config.class.php, 1.9, 1.10

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Dec 30 10:56:55 EST 2007

Blaine Lang wrote:

>Hum, just checked as well with Safari on my PC and still don't see the
>issue. Are you seeing a Javascript error?

This is with Firefox (and it did work prior to last night's changes).
You're right, it does work with Safari.

>Should be able to click on Staticpages (or the dropline menuitem) to
>bring up the staticpages config page.

Ah, clicking on "Staticpages" works. I was trying to click on "Main
Settings", but that only reloads the current page. Trying to click on
any of the dropline menu items just reloads the current page - no matter
which one I click.

http://spam.tinyweb.net/