[geeklog-devel] Links categories (was: Upgrading from 1.4.1 to 1.5)

Joe Mucchiello joe at ThrowingDice.com
Mon Dec 31 11:45:54 EST 2007

At 08:41 AM 12/31/2007, Web Site Master wrote:
>I had mentioned this before but can we change the name of the links category
>autotag to something else?  Something like [link_category:] is a bit more
>descriptive. Links isn't the only plugin to have categories and it probably
>will get confusing for some people.

Part of the calendar plugin bounty is calendar categories. At least I
wasn't planning to make an autotag for it.

----
Joe Mucchiello
Throwing Dice Games
http://www.throwingdice.com