[geeklog-devel] [geeklog-cvs] Geeklog-1.x/plugins/links functions.inc, 1.93, 1.94

Joe Mucchiello joe at ThrowingDice.com
Mon Dec 31 13:24:05 EST 2007

At 01:01 PM 12/31/2007, Dirk Haun wrote:
>Joe Mucchiello wrote:
>
> >There
> >should only be one call to stripslashes anywhere in Geeklog and
> >that's in COM_stripslashes.
>
>There are also a bunch of legacy situations where content in the
>database actually does contain extra slashes that have to be stripped.

I know. It would be nice to identify them and run the database
through some cleanup during a version upgrade and then remove the
code as well. Perhaps you should schedule a code cleanup release
(1.5.1) with absolutely no new features. Just bug fixes and database cleansing.

>Not sure if that's one of them - I'll check these tomorrow. I just
>submitted another batch of fixes for lots of missing addslashes all over
>the place. There may still be places where they're missing - I'll check
>those tomorrow, too.

Yeah, in less than an hour after I posted about it. Take a break and
have a happy new year.

----
Joe Mucchiello
Throwing Dice Games