[geeklog-devel] Wiki docs

Mark R. Evans mevans at ecsnet.com
Wed Jul 11 09:32:10 EDT 2007

Dirk,

I'll volunteer.  Like you, I've poked around the wiki and found some really
useful information, but you really have to work to find it sometimes.

Obviously, I'll need an account.  But, I would rather start working with an
local wiki install to get the initial based done and then take it to the
public wiki to complete.

One thought, I do have the DokuWiki Integration Plugin that works very well
with Geeklog.  It fully integrates DokuWiki with Geeklog for look and feel,
users, permissions, searching and whats new.  Would the team be willing to
see the current wiki move to a more integrated solution?  I'm using it at
www.gllabs.org and I believe Blaine is also using it at www.portalparts.com.

Let me know what you think and I'm ready to get started anytime.

Thanks!
Mark