[geeklog-devel] GeekLog vs. Geeklog

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sat Jun 9 05:54:25 EDT 2007

Here's a topic for a highly controversial and emotional debate ... Or
maybe not:

Would anybody be offended or otherwise emotionally scarred if I changed
every occurence of the spelling "GeekLog" (with an uppercase 'L') to
"Geeklog" (with a lowercase 'l') in CVS?

Effectively, this has been the "correct" spelling for a while now. Our
logo spells it like that, as does everyone I know.

From a branding point of view: Consistency is good. And while the name
has too many vocals to swim with the Web 2.0 crowd, this would at least
remove the 90's smell that I somehow associate with that spelling ...

http://www.geeklog.net/
http://geeklog.info/