[geeklog-devel] Plugin help --- Package Extractor

Joe Mucchiello joe at ThrowingDice.com
Wed Jun 13 13:10:05 EDT 2007

At 11:46 AM 6/13/2007, Mark R. Evans wrote:
>Joe,
>
>I'll be happy to give it a go in a Unix environment and also a
>WinSrv/IIS setup.
>Thanks!
>Mark

I'm most interested in the Unix env since it is most likely to be
setup such that Apache runs as nobody and doesn't have write access
to the public_html and public_html/admin directories. Currently, I
just have to give up at that point. Though I hope at some point to
add code to check for that as the package plugin itself installs.
(Basically judy attempt to create a file in
public_html/admin/plugins/package to see if there are any issues
writing to the public folders.)

I should have the package package ready by the weekend.

----
Joe Mucchiello
Throwing Dice Games
http://www.throwingdice.com