[geeklog-devel] CVS Problem

Damien Hodgkin dracul01 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 17:55:01 EDT 2007

I got my CVS issue resolved. A big thank you to Dirk for pointing in the right
direction for the info.

Now I am wondering, this is aimed at Tony and Dirk mainly, but when do we GSoC
students get commit privileges to the CVS server? No big rush on this, I am
just wondering as I am getting pretty far along on the Article plugin and
think, Tony of course will be the main judge on this, it is nearing the point
that it is ready to become part of the CVS tree for Gl2.

Right now as it stands, it reads the list of articles from the DB and lists
them. I am currently working on the article editing features, and soon will
be working on the integration to display the current articles on the main
page. Currently I am also debating with myself as to what the best method of
editing of the articles would be, FCKeditor seems too bulky, IMO. I was
thinking of an XML based solution. Ideas would be greatly appreciated on this
area.

--
Best Regards,
Damien