[geeklog-devel] GL2 Updates and PHP SOAP Toolkit (PST!)

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Thu Jun 28 16:19:48 EDT 2007

Damien, Andy, et. al.

Ok, the code commit I've been working on for the past few weeks is about ready.  I've got some bug fixing to do with the Geeklog_DAO package and once all those PHPUnit tests come back good I'll be making a commit.  Please note this will break a lot of things but generally I've tried to get everything in the link plugin working so that you both have code that highlights some of the changes.

Additionally and to an extent of less interest is the fact that a new project has been started and will be incorporated into Geeklog called the PHP Soap Toolkit (PST).  This toolkit is going to be a combination of wsdl2php, wshelper and some of Michael T's recent work which is the service side of wsdl2php.  This SOAP toolk essentially makes PHP applications SOAP aware as both a consumer *and producer in a plugin-and-play fashion.  That integration into GL2 will happen after the next wave of commits.

The fledgling site for PST is here:

http://trac.substring.no/projects/pst/