[geeklog-devel] OpenID revisited (new patch)

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Fri May 18 08:57:53 EDT 2007

No objections.  I've been working with the MediaWiki implementation and there are a couple of settings they have:

1) Deny by Default - If a user uses any openID account we deny access by default.  This is used in conjunction with:
2) Allowed OpenID Services - array of regex URL's we would allow access to
3) Denied OpenID Services - array of regex URL's we explicitly deny

Just passing this on as an FYI.  Does this patch simply make Geeklog capable of using an existing OpenID providers?   More specifically, does it also allow Geeklog accounts to be exposed as an OpenID provider as well?  If not, that would be highly desirable.

--Tony