[geeklog-devel] $_CONF['path'] setting

Tony Bibbs tony at tonybibbs.com
Wed May 23 10:48:38 EDT 2007

Yeah, minimizing changes is possible, obviously.  But I don't see us ever getting out of making changes unless our GSoC students pay big dividends on their installer/configuration tasks.  Closest thing would be the current PEAR installer which leaves the config.php alone (which we've had only one person provide feedback on thus far).

--Tony