[geeklog-devel] Coding standards clarification

Joe Mucchiello joe at ThrowingDice.com
Sat May 26 13:00:43 EDT 2007

Actually you don't need anything special. I believe "Explain" is a
standard mySql command (now that I think about it): Explain works
with any SELECT statement. The mysql query browser (part of the gui
tools distribution) outputs the explain in a more easily read format.

At 04:00 AM 5/26/2007, Michael Jervis wrote:
>>Put that query into the mysql query analyzer. You will see an ugly
>>execution path.
>
>Where can I get MySQL Query Analyzer? Not run into it before...

----
Joe Mucchiello
Throwing Dice Games
http://www.throwingdice.com