[geeklog-devel] Tagging support

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Mon May 28 12:01:24 EDT 2007

Ramnath R Iyer wrote:

>I was wondering if there's any support planned for attaching tags to
>stories in GL, as opposed to topics.

We did actually agree (more or less) that tags would be the way to go
instead of trying to cram support for multiple topics into the code somehow.

Oliver is supposedly working on a tags plugin, but nobody else has seen
it yet.

I actually wrote a quick'n'dirty tagging plugin back in 2005 (I would
have pointed you to the relevant post, but the holes in our mailing list
archives are bigger than I thought). Nothing fancy - it simply
implements a [tag:] autotag and collects all those at the end of the
post then. It was missing any search capabilities, though.

http://geeklog.info/