[geeklog-devel] GL 1.5 test site user login

Blaine Lang devel at portalparts.com
Fri Nov 2 01:13:05 EDT 2007

=MF=Geiss wrote:
 > If by "jumping down" you mean it renders the hidden div and then
collapses it

Actually, it's the whole idea of this area once it expands and pushes
the site content down. I would rather use a Flyout or Drop Down
cascading menu in the header if I needed more menu space. If the menu
items are not needed that much, that they can be hidden like this then
they can be on a submenu. I don't like seeing the main site content jump
down and find it quite distracting.

As I noted, I really just think there needs to be the Login/Register |
Logout/My Account and I prefer them personally to be on the top right.
That plus an integrated login form would be a nice way to clean up the
main page.

What ever we do, I hope we are not considering removing the professional
stock theme from the distribution and CVS updates.

Blaine