[geeklog-devel] CVS Story editing

Dwight Trumbower dwight at trumbower.com
Wed Nov 7 11:27:11 EST 2007

I'm running cvs version from last week and story admins get and error saving
their story. I tested the same functionality on 1.4.1 and it works.

I created a custom group and added topic and story admin.

Created a topic and made the new group the owner and allowed editing.

Create new story for this group. Change permission so only the new group can
edit the story.

Now edit this new story, get this error on save.

Access Denied    Sorry, you do not have access to the story administration
page. Please note that all attempts to access unauthorized features are
logged

♫

--
Have a Great Day!