[geeklog-devel] Fwd: Windows Live Writer, now with AtomPub

Blaine Lang devel at portalparts.com
Thu Nov 8 22:12:05 EST 2007

I guess you meant:
http://www.example.com/webservices/atom/index.php?introspection

I can connect to my local instance but my remote test instance has
problems and one being this error when I try to test that URL above, I
get this error:
  *Parse error*: syntax error, unexpected T_OBJECT_OPERATOR in
*/home/bl248/geeklog_systemfiles/system/lib-webservices.php* on line *421

*Doing the same on my local site:
Local GL 151 CVS1storyapplication/atom+xml;type=entry

My remote site - same CVS copy, also has other issues so I'm going to
try another install.

Blaine