[geeklog-devel] geeklog-devel Digest, Vol 8, Issue 16

Michael Brusletten ironmax at spacequad.com
Fri Nov 9 04:22:46 EST 2007

Sorry if this is a tad bit off topic, I just had to write this in to see if anyone else had noticed.  Hope this is a step forward in
the right direction.  Because I know that I'm getting tired of seeing the spammers attempt to post their junk.  I've already taken
down several domains that the registrar has terminated because of my actions.  And plus several have cleaned up their acts in order
to stay in biz.  It's not been an easy task to keep records and forward this all onto the site admins involved plus then to the
registrars to get them shut down for non compliance.  But its working slowly.  Hopefully everyone is starting to see a decrease in
the amount of web spam.

Michael