[geeklog-devel] Fwd: Windows Live Writer, now with AtomPub

Blaine Lang devel at portalparts.com
Fri Nov 9 09:57:24 EST 2007

Working better now that the remote host is running PHP5. Livewritter is
able to now create an account but is not able to save.
I get a 401 error on publish - unauthorized access

I think it's related to this:
http://www.langfamily.ca/webservices/atom/?introspection - does not work
http://www.langfamily.ca/webservices/atom/?plugin=story - is what
livewriter is trying to use.