[geeklog-devel] Fwd: Windows Live Writer, now with AtomPub

Blaine Lang devel at portalparts.com
Fri Nov 9 22:26:20 EST 2007

Dirk,

I added a test to write to the error log in lib-webservices what the
PHP_AUTH_USER was and it's not getting a value in the WS_authenticate
function. There is a error.log file in the atom directory and on each
attempt that livewriter tries to publish, it writes a line in the
atom/error.log file.

[09-Nov-2007 22:19:35] PHP Warning:  Zend Optimizer for PHP 5.2.x cannot
be found (expected at
'/usr/local/Zend/lib/zo/3.2.0/Optimizer/php-5.2.x/ZendOptimizer.so') -
try reinstalling the Zend Optimizer in Unknown on line 0

I will see if my provider knows what this may be from.

Blaine