[geeklog-devel] Fwd: Windows Live Writer, now with AtomPub

Blaine Lang devel at portalparts.com
Sat Nov 10 10:12:06 EST 2007

The hoster has now upgraded ZEND Optimizer and the error does not appear
on each time I try to publish the story but I am still getting the 401
error in livewritter and PHP_AUTH_USER is not set as per my debug code
in the WS_Authenticate function.

I  have asked PSEK as well if they have any ideas what it would appear
the credentials are not being read in the headers.