[geeklog-devel] Geeklog Demo Updating

Michael Brusletten ironmax at spacequad.com
Thu Nov 15 02:33:52 EST 2007

Okay, so that settles that for now until it can be fixed.  I really would have like to see that one go on the Demo site, but not if
its gonna crash my server.  Thanx Oliver for pointing that out.  Tom I have to agree with you on the liking of the plugin.  It shows
alot of information that the Admin would want to have, without having to FTP to the site to just see logs.

Michael