[geeklog-devel] Recent and remaining work on the webservices

Ramnath R Iyer casual.dodo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 07:47:40 EST 2007

On Sunday 18 November 2007 17:03:03 Dirk Haun wrote:
> Remaining issues:
>
> - As discussed: The service document (introspection) should return two
> collections, one for stories and one for static pages.

I have updated the code in CVS to return a collection for each plugin that
indicates that it supports webservices. Checking if a plugin supports
webservices can now be done by calling:

    PLG_wsEnabled($plugin)

This, in turn, calls:

    plugin_wsEnabled_<plugin>()

which should return true for any plugin that wants to support services.

This function can be later extended to check a configuration option before
returning true.

The PLG_invokeService method has been been updated to do something only if the
function above returns true.

--
Ramnath R Iyer