[geeklog-devel] [geeklog-cvs] Geeklog-1.x

Oliver Spiesshofer oliver at spiesshofer.com
Sun Nov 25 03:26:15 EST 2007

Dirk & myself agreed that we should submit the XHTML now since it is
done and touches many many files as you can see.
If we use this later it will be much more work.

I did not know that Blaine planned to finish that code so soon.
Neither do I know about the template caching, Dirk has asked around for
the possible implications, but we seem some opinions missing here.

Oliver