[geeklog-devel] Chameleon Theme (previously nouveau)

=MF=Geiss geiss at midnightforce.com
Sun Nov 25 12:13:47 EST 2007

Hi all,

Just to give everyone an update, the new default theme at
http://geiss.getmyip.com/gl15/ is pretty much ready to go. It has
evolved over time, so if you haven't looked at it lately, feel free to
refresh your memory. :-)

Dirk, I believe Mark and I addressed all the issues you brought up in
your earlier email (see
http://eight.pairlist.net/pipermail/geeklog-devel/2007-November/002703.html),
but we haven't heard a final word back from you. I believe we have the
support of many as indicated by Tom in
http://eight.pairlist.net/pipermail/geeklog-devel/2007-November/002708.html,
by Blaine in
http://eight.pairlist.net/pipermail/geeklog-devel/2007-November/002639.html,
by Oliver in
http://eight.pairlist.net/pipermail/geeklog-devel/2007-October/002543.html,
by Vincent in
http://eight.pairlist.net/pipermail/geeklog-devel/2007-October/002550.html,
and many others in forum posts on Geeklog.net
(http://www.geeklog.net/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=78962) and
gllabs.org (http://www.gllabs.org/forum/viewtopic.php?showtopic=6504).

Mark has also solved the rightblocks not toggling on/off according to
the page you are on issue, so at this point, I feel it is pretty much
ready to go.

What are our next steps? Would you all like to play with this theme in
your own dev environments and help see if there are any further
remaining bugs to be squashed? Who will be responsible for committing it
into CVS?

Thx!

Eric