[geeklog-devel] Bugtracker (was: New GL default theme)

Heather Engineering info at heatherengineering.com
Mon Nov 26 19:57:20 EST 2007

I've installed mantis before a couple of years ago. I still have a
version installed at http://heatherengineering.com/mantis/ that I
don't use. If you want me to install the version that Vinny made for
GL, I can try and see if it still works well with the 1.4 series and
do that. Then we can work together to port across the existing data
even by hand - 5 people doing 25 each will do the lot in a few minutes.

But perhaps we should have a serious discussion about infrastructure
at this point? There have been issues with the CVS browser as well. Is
there a better solution that would solve all these issues? And what
are all the issues that need solving?

Cheers,

Euan.