[geeklog-devel] Bugtracker (was: New GL default theme)

Dwight Trumbower dwight at trumbower.com
Tue Nov 27 12:34:32 EST 2007

I will get the data in by tomorrow. I have started the process but haven't
finished.

You can all blame me for lack of bug tracking. I took responsibility for
getting it up but it has fallen very low on my priority list.

Surprised that no one has found the shell at project.geeklog.net/tracking.
It has been there for 2 months. Not that I would expect people to find it,
but it is the web.

If I can't get it done today, then you can tar and feather me.

"I'm a man, I'm 40." :)

On Nov 26, 2007 12:12 PM, Dirk Haun <dirk at haun-online.de> wrote:

> Web Site Master wrote:
>
> >We should work at getting Mantis up (or some other tool) fairly soon.  If
> >server is needed I could install Mantis on mine.
>
> The problems with the bugtracker are:
>
> - We were using GForge, which is a bit of a pain to set up. I certainly
> don't feel confident to do it.
>
> - We have about 20 open bug reports and over 100 feature requests in the
> GForge database.
>
> - At this point, I don't care which software we're going with - I agree
> that we need _something_ sooner rather than later. But if we set up,
> say, Mantis now without converting the old entries then we'll never get
> them back (we've been there before when we moved away from Sourceforge).
> And I don't want that as I think it would be unfair to all those users
> who submitted them.
>
> So it's not a problem of webspace (we have that). It's a problem of time
> and expertise.
>
> bye, Dirk
>

> --
> http://www.haun-online.de/