[geeklog-devel] Topic/Story rights

Dwight Trumbower dwight at trumbower.com
Tue Nov 27 16:42:12 EST 2007

I just copied the latest version of geeklog over the CVS version and now it
works. So it isn't permissions. Marc was also able to reproduce it.

I also had a site that had 96 submissions, went to approve a submission and
they all were deleted. I have a copy of the db and will try to reproduce.

--
Have a Great Day!

Dwight Trumbower