[geeklog-devel] 1.5 Installer stuff

Joe Mucchiello joe at ThrowingDice.com
Thu Oct 11 22:57:04 EDT 2007

Do you remember this checkin a couple days ago? Language files
sometimes execute code. And thus are vulnerable when register_global
is on (and the language directory is in the webroot).

--- 1162,1167 ----
       89 => 'Unable to find an OpenID server for the given identity URL.',
       90 => 'OpenID identification cancelled.',
!     91 => 'You specified an invalid identity URL.',
!     92 => 'Please ' . COM_createLink('check the security of your
site', $_CONF['site_admin_url'] . '/sectest.php') . ' before using it!'
   );

Example:
http://example.com/geeklog/languages/english.php?_CONF[site_admin_url]=http://evil.com

   Joe