[geeklog-devel] Config settings To Do
oliver at spiesshofer.com
Thu Oct 11 23:27:39 EDT 2007
Here is a short summary of that is still missing/new options with the
configuration editor. Please feel free to add.
- there needs to be an explanation what the (x) is does. Should it be
disabled for certain values?
- site_enabled should be moved to a file instead of the DB
- the 'tabs' look the same as the story editor, but work differently
since changes are lost if not saved. the layout should not be the same then.
- There could be checks for the paths if they are correct
- there could be a short description directly in the editor. its very
annoying to look it up in the helpfile, even with the link.
- how does one develop a plugin so that it uses the DB?
- the std-plugins should all support the db-config
- the (?) and (X) should be replaced by icons
More information about the geeklog-devel