[geeklog-devel] New GL default theme

=MF=Geiss geiss at midnightforce.com
Sun Oct 14 02:51:42 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I didn't receive any feedback on my previous thoughts re: a new GL
default theme, so I decided to go ahead and do a mockup (since a picture
is worth a 1000 words :-) ). Please check it out at
http://geiss.getmyip.com/gl141/ and give me your thoughts.

I am also wondering if anyone with admin rights to CVS has added the
XHTML changes submitted by  mystral-kk/ /in this devel email:
http://eight.pairlist.net/pipermail/geeklog-devel/2007-September/002350.html
. This would be a big help in moving forward with new themes.

Thx!

Eric "Geiss" Warren