[geeklog-devel] New GL default theme

Matt West matt.danger.west at gmail.com
Sun Oct 14 20:45:20 EDT 2007

Geiss,

Speaking only from a visual standpoint, since I'm not very familiar with the
backend of the themes, I must I say like this new theme quite a bit. Good
work. The header gradient is a bit WordPress-like but it's certainly a step
in the right direction. I might also suggest something else for the
headings, maybe a slightly different color such as a dark blue?

Matt