[geeklog-devel] New GL default theme

Ramnath R Iyer casual.dodo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 11:43:06 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am not so certain that replacing ">" with " />" is all there is to
converting from HTML to XHTML. It depends to a large extent on the original
code, and would involve at the very least:

* Changing the DOCTYPE
wrong)
* Ensuring that all the tags are closed (<li> must be followed by a </li>)
* All tags must be in lower-case
* Attributes cannot be shortened (checked="checked" instead of simply checked)

See: http://www.w3schools.com/xhtml/xhtml_html.asp

I'm not saying it is necessarily complicated, but it certainly is more than
just a find/replace.

--
Ramnath R Iyer