[geeklog-devel] Fresh install Admin Directory Path issue

=MF=Geiss geiss at midnightforce.com
Thu Oct 25 22:37:46 EDT 2007

This is the URL listed in the Admin Directory Path box:
http://geiss.getmyip.com/gl15/gl15/admin

I re-downloaded index.php from CVS, but I already had the latest
version. (1.95 dated 7/29/2007 by dhaun)

Issue is still there on install. Next steps? I'm running Xampp v1.63a on
WinXP Pro SP2 (PHP 5.2.3)

Thx!

Eric