[geeklog-devel] On to the next release

Joe Mucchiello joe at ThrowingDice.com
Sat Sep 1 15:49:29 EDT 2007

At 05:48 AM 9/1/2007, Dirk Haun wrote:
>Now that the Summer of Code is over (thanks everyone, btw!) and the code
>has landed in CVS, we should stop adding new features and concentrate on
>cleaning up and move onwards to the next release.

Sorry about replying 3 times to this....

I hope the new version is actually going to be 1.5.0 and not 1.4.2.
The scope of changes for the config settings alone makes it seem
silly that versions 1.4.1 and 1.4.2 are "similar". About the only
reason I can conceive for not going to 1.5 yet is for saving the 1.5
label for the release that ends support for php4.

----
Joe Mucchiello
Throwing Dice Games
http://www.throwingdice.com