[geeklog-devel] Web Installer and integrated online config testing

Aaron Blankstein blanks at mit.edu
Sat Sep 1 18:02:56 EDT 2007

On 9/1/07, Blaine Lang <devel at portalparts.com> wrote:

- Error doing "Save Changes" in the config manager
> > Invalid argument supplied for foreach() @
> /home/bl248/geeklog_systemfiles/system/classes/config.class.php line 471
>
> Line :     foreach ($this->config_array as $param_name => $param_value) {
> $this->config_array is null

I'll look into it.

- Suggest we use a selectbox to select which component to administrate
> the configuration for. I don't like the dual tabbed navbar - atleast not
> if it's the same style and think a basic selectbox would be more
> appropriate. Still it should not be shown if there is only 1 config
> module -as the default GL is.

That's a good idea.

- Re-order the Config tabs so more important config settings are first
>   > Site, Language and Local, Users, Images, Miscellaneous, Theme,
> Topics and Daily Digest, Story

That'll come when I get localization working with the configuration UI -
hopefully sometime this week.

-- Aaron