[geeklog-devel] Creating new config options?

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sun Sep 2 10:58:22 EDT 2007

Aaron (et al.),

how would you go about creating new config options? I see there's some
(terse) documentation about the configuration class in the wiki but it
doesn't address the steps necessary to add new options.

I see that the $_CONF['atom_max_stories'] is missing from the web GUI
(no biggie, we added it rather late) and we need a few more in that
area. But it's not exactly obvious what you have to do (including things
like db upgrades).

http://geeklog.info/