[geeklog-devel] On to the next release

Blaine Lang devel at portalparts.com
Sun Sep 2 14:35:06 EDT 2007

Oliver,

I just tested a fresh cvs install and I can now create a poll and I am
not getting SQL errors but there is some odd behavior/issues still.

Created a test poll with 2 questions and could not vote - results were
not saving
And the questions appeared to be switched
Deleted question 2 and  and now question 1 was my original question 2.

Nothing I'm sure some more testing won't flesh out.

Also, I notice that if you have more then 1 poll, you are calling
COM_startBlock for the 2nd one but no title. In professional, that
leaves a small white area separating the polls. Not sure if it would
look better if you still displayed the same "Poll" heading.

Blaine