[geeklog-devel] CSS-Layout possible!

Joe Mucchiello joe at ThrowingDice.com
Tue Sep 18 10:55:45 EDT 2007

Blank. After all, the "there are no stories in the option you've
chosen" error has a switch in the $_CONF to turn it off. If the dev
wanted an error message, he would put the message into the $CONTENT variable.

We are forgetting a few things in our spec: title and headercode:

function COM_displayPage($content, $parts = Array(), $options = Array())
{
}
where:

$parts can be
'header' => 1 or 0,
'footer' => 1 or 0,
'left' => 1 or 0,
'right' => 1 or 0,
'menu' => 1 or 0

$options can be
'title' => 'the title of the page'
'headercode' => 'HTML that goes in the <HEAD> section.'
'msg' => a number or Array('msg' => number, 'plugin' => pluginname),