[geeklog-devel] HACK request for CVS

Joe Mucchiello joe at ThrowingDice.com
Wed Sep 19 09:51:44 EDT 2007

At 01:39 AM 9/19/2007, Oliver Spiesshofer wrote:
>Generally, yes, but....
>
>could I see a CVS diff file which shows the complete edit as intended?

Will a list of files, lines and changes do? I don't run CVS and as I
understand it SVN diffs and CVS diffs aren't compatible.

>could I see a short descritption what this is for and how the
>user/admin is working with it?

It's for plugin authors. It gives context to the autotag. When
plugin_autotag_mediagallery receives a request to display a picture,
the extra info would tell it what kind of object is requesting the
picture. Mediagallery could use this information or ignore it as it wishes.

>maybe even some documentation for the wiki?

Sure. I'll include something in the "diff".

----
Joe Mucchiello
Throwing Dice Games
http://www.throwingdice.com