[geeklog-devel] HACK request for CVS

Joe Mucchiello joe at ThrowingDice.com
Wed Sep 19 10:07:53 EDT 2007

At 09:59 AM 9/19/2007, Oliver Spiesshofer wrote:
>Sure a list of edits is enough, as long its 100% complete.
>Could you, before you give me the complete edit, please give me a
>detail how the autotag would look like?
>I dont want to implement something before I don't know in more
>detail how its going to look like.

It's just extra data the plugin author may or may not use as part of
creating the output of an autotag. It's an enhancement for future
autotags. If you look at what I posted, it just adds an extra data
element to an array passed into plugin_autotags_$plugin. What comes
out of that function could be anything. The Geeklog plugin interfaces
tend to be a bit stingy with data and context. This solves some of
that. Perhaps the Wiki docs will make it more plain as there I'll
explain what appears in the $extra var. I'll get that to you tonight.

----
Joe Mucchiello
Throwing Dice Games
http://www.throwingdice.com