[geeklog-devel] draft vs. draft_flag

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sat Sep 22 09:15:24 EDT 2007

Okay, I'm confused now ...

In stories, we have a draft_flag field in the DB and a draft_flag
checkbox in the story editor. The story class does some conversion back
and forth and seems to end up with both a _draft and a _draft_flag
member variable.

Do we really need both? And if so, which is supposed to hold which
values ('on' as in a checkbox vs. 1 as for a flag)?

I was trying to map the Atompub <app:draft> tag to the story draft flag
(and back) but I'm a bit lost now as to which I should map it to ...

It's possible that the draft option in stories doesn't currently work
(properly or at all) in CVS - that's my fault and the result of the
above confusion.

Mike? Ramnath? Help ...

http://spam.tinyweb.net/