[geeklog-devel] draft vs. draft_flag

Dirk Haun dirk at haun-online.de
Sat Sep 22 13:51:24 EDT 2007

Ramnath R Iyer wrote:

>I think 'draft' is what you need to map it to. No idea what
>$story->_draft_flag is doing there.

Currently, I'm mapping it to 'draft_flag' in one direction and to
'draft' in the other (can't remember off-hand which is for GET and which
for PUT/POST). That just seems wrong ...

>Are you sure you want to do that? Even if you set the <app:draft> tag while
>publishing, I think it would have to come back as a draft_flag (as part of
>the content) when it is retrieved.

That's what I'm trying to fix :-)

Since Atompub has a draft flag, should we not make use of it? appfs even
puts draft and published stories in two separate directories.

http://geeklog.info/