[geeklog-devel] GL2 install report

Damien Hodgkin dracul01 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 07:07:11 EDT 2007

Oliver Spiesshofer wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just installed GL2 from scratch.
> It works fine, exept those:
>
> the links plugin homescreen is blank (white page) and the plugins
> homescreen is returning an error:
>
> An unhandled error was encountered
>
> The Geeklog 2 - Content Management System has encountered an
> unexpected error. This error is most likely a bug within the system.
> You should report this bug to the system administrator. Be sure to
> keep the following information handy as the system administrator will
> probably ask for it.
> Error Message:    Action: managePlugins not registered. That means
> either you supplied a bad action name or the corresponding view or
> command has not been registered yet.
> Error Code:    0
> File:
> W:\path\to\Geeklog-2.x\system\libraries\Geeklog\MVCnPHP\Controller.php
> Line Number:    831
>
> Stack Trace    #0 W:\path\to\Geeklog-2.x\public_html\index.php(410):
> Geeklog_MVCnPHP_Controller->processRequest(Array)
> #1 {main}
>
> the help screen also:
>
> An unhandled error was encountered
>
> The Geeklog 2 - Content Management System has encountered an
> unexpected error. This error is most likely a bug within the system.
> You should report this bug to the system administrator. Be sure to
> keep the following information handy as the system administrator will
> probably ask for it.
> Error Message:    Action: managePlugins not registered. That means
> either you supplied a bad action name or the corresponding view or
> command has not been registered yet.
> Error Code:    0
> File:
> W:\path\to\Geeklog-2.x\system\libraries\Geeklog\MVCnPHP\Controller.php
> Line Number:    831
>
> Stack Trace    #0 W:\path\to\Geeklog-2.x\public_html\index.php(410):
> Geeklog_MVCnPHP_Controller->processRequest(Array)
> #1 {main}
>
> Soap docs also:
>
> Warning: require(/path/to/Geeklog-2.x\system\DataAccess/DAO.php)
> [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
> in W:\path\to\Geeklog-2.x\public_html\soap\index.php on line 63
>
> Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required
> '/path/to/Geeklog-2.x\system\DataAccess/DAO.php'
> (include_path='.;/path/to/Geeklog-2.x\;/path/to/Geeklog-2.x\system\;/path/to/Geeklog-2.x\system\libraries\;')
> in W:\path\to\Geeklog-2.x\public_html\soap\index.php on line 63
>
> Oliver

These things are being worked on, I have a limited Plugin Manager going
at the moment but I don't feel it is ready to be committed to CVS as it
breaks a few things. But rest assured they will be in CVS soon.

Did you run the fill_db.sql file to fill your database with the test
content? There should be at least 2 links showing when you goto the
Links plugin's home page. How is the Content plugin working for you?

Let me know what you think, I'm sure Tony would like some feedback too.

Damien