[geeklog-devel] 1.5 Staticpage Plugin

Gary Moncrieff garymoncrieff at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 6 12:20:05 EDT 2008

Hi Dirk

Basiclaly I am trying to create like a simple catalogue of products, it will
be continually updated with new vendors categories etc. So my plan was to
make it up of different files as I dont really understand much php to do a
plugin.

So lets say I have alist of vendors in a right box, instead of updated every
page, if I done the main elements as include files it leaves it so much
simplier. This would also give me a degree of allowing vendors to edit their
pages as such.

But upon testing this with the new staticpage_content tag I found it would
only allows one staticpage to be included, not multiple.

Hope that makes sense, been on wine most of today lol

Regards