[geeklog-devel] Perception is everything...

Andre Bluehs contagious at gatech.edu
Thu Apr 10 01:09:14 EDT 2008

I think you may be right about the momentum SoC will give you. Over the
summer there will be an injection of new ideas, personalities,
experiences that will probably give some really good ideas for
names/strategies. I hope to work on it, and i definitely plan to preach
from the highest ...uh... forums... about what i'm doing, what can be
done with GL, and that people should give it a try.

Its almost as if after this summer and making all the changes, GL would
get a fresh start with 2.0.

Anyway, those are my thoughts about the subject.

--
Andre Bluehs || contagious at gatech.edu