[geeklog-devel] [geeklog-cvs] Geeklog-1.x/sql mssql_tableanddata.php, 1.34, 1.35

Michael Tutty michael.tutty at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 15:18:19 EDT 2008

Yes it does.  They call it MSDE but it's mssql 2000.

Download:
http://www.microsoft.com/sql/prodinfo/previousversions/msde/downloads-default.mspx

License:
http://www.microsoft.com/sql/prodinfo/previousversions/msde/MSDErights.mspx

Basically if you use any MS developer tool (including the FREE Web Matrix
app) or Office that includes MS Access then you're legally entitled to use
MSDE 2000.  This is a fully-functional and compatible version of SQL Server
2000.