[geeklog-devel] Upgrade CVS to a distributed repository

Andre Bluehs contagious at gatech.edu
Tue Apr 15 02:54:13 EDT 2008

As it turns out, i did some cursory searching about for git clients and
turned up some interesting things:

I was able to install Git on my MacBook Pro using the binary from here:
http://metastatic.org/text/Concern/2007/08/18/git-package-for-mac-os-x/

And it seems that Git is available through cygwin in one form or
another. It also appears that windows has a fancy gui. (spiffy!)

I dont know if this will influence the decision one way or the other,
but its food for thought.

Andre Bluehs || contagious at gatech.edu