[geeklog-devel] Upgrade CVS to a distributed repository

Jeff Hare geeklog at thehares.com
Wed Apr 16 07:12:16 EDT 2008

SVN & CVS both have Tortoise support (TortoiseCVS and TortoiseSVN) which are
both great and unobtrusive us windoze people. :)

I'd suggest we just stick with CVS since 99.9% of us only have permission to
fetch the code anyway.

SVN's terrible at managing merges between branches, but other than that,
it's quite nice.

-Jeff