[geeklog-devel] [geeklog-cvs] Geeklog-1.x/sqlmssql_tableanddata.php, 1.34, 1.35

Michael Jervis mjervis at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 07:42:25 EDT 2008

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 12:06 PM, Randy Kolenko
<Randy.Kolenko at nextide.ca> wrote:
> Have you tried the latest PHP SQL server driver from Microsoft?

I think the problem is the named instance, even if you connect on a
given port number, you still need to be asking for the named instance,
and the PHP functions don't support this so I doubt that will do
anything. I'm looking to see if I can install without a named
instance.