[geeklog-devel] LDAP module: Where to put the config?

Joe Mucchiello joe at ThrowingDice.com
Tue Apr 29 18:07:19 EDT 2008

Perhaps it should be a real plugin. If not, then why are these
language settings more "special" than the story language settings?
Either it is part of Geeklog or it isn't. So either merge them into
the standard language files or turn it into a plugin.

OTOH, Trinity's idea is also good if it also gets used for stuff like
Blaine's lib-portalparts.php.

At 05:25 PM 4/29/2008, Vincent Furia wrote:
>Language files in system/classes/authentication makes a lot of sense.
>Is there a way of extending the configuration gui to include
>configuration for the authentication module?
>
>-Vinny
>
>On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 2:08 PM, Dirk Haun <dirk at haun-online.de> wrote:
> >  Now, before I do that, one quick question: The LDAP module uses a config
> >  and language files - a first for remote auth modules. Where do
> we put those?

----
Joe Mucchiello
Throwing Dice Games