[geeklog-devel] SQL Server 2005 - MSSQL Driver

Kevin J. Peno kevin at metalaxe.com
Wed Aug 6 14:03:51 EDT 2008

Hey Dirk,

I actually didn't receive your email for some reason, could you forward
it to me again? I was working on it again for about 2 weeks because they
finally found a fix for those driver issues we were having so long ago.
However I was told to stop work do to the fiscal year shuffle.

At this point I have installation working fine, just running through the
misc compatibility bugs between the mssql driver and sql-native. As soon
as I can I'll get you guys something to start looking at.

Regards,

Kevin Peno
Metalaxe, LLC
425-408-1094